Sunday 4 July 2010

Meet the team - Liza

Hi, I'm Liza, and I have a very long winded title of Property Manager / Senior Ranger Naturalist. Basically I am the Ranger in charge of the National Nature Reserve at St Abb's Head (plus a couple of other bits of land that the Trust owns in the area) and the team of Rangers at St Abbs. I have been working at St Abbs for 5 years, having been the Marine Ranger here until about a year ago, and have been working in nature conservation for over 20 years. During that time I have been lucky enough to work in some fabulous places starting in Inverness-shire and ending up in St Abbs taking in Anglesey, Mid Wales, North Devon, Dorset and Fiji en route.

This is a slightly odd picture of me doing strange things with my hands with my eyes closed, I was doing a TV interview and obviously being very expressive. Ssdly, its the best picture we have of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment