Friday 21 January 2011

A priviledged view

I was meeting with a man from the Northern Lighthouse Board (who maintain the lighthouses in Scotland) today, and I'm pleased to say that I had the forethought to ask him to bring the keys for the lantern house along so that I could have a look inside. I must admit I do have a thing for lighthouses, but it is very important to know everything you can about the one that is slap bang in the middle of the reserve I think!

It was a great day for it, the sun was shining, lighting up the huge lenses with rainbows! Hard to catch the beauty in a photo, but I did rather like the shot above which also shows a reflection of a mysterious lady in black - not a ghost, but the owner of the cottages who is over from the states at the mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment